Saturday, August 24, 2024

Standing With Love, Faith And Grace...πŸ™πŸŒΏπŸŒΌπŸ•Š

Standing With Love, Faith, and Grace

One important prerequisite for standing and deliverance promised in Psalm 91 is often missed. “Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him.” In this case, love isn’t something that just comes spontaneously, like a sudden weather change. Here, love is a choice. And if you make this choice to set your love upon Him, notice what happens: “He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.”

And then we read, “Let all that you do be done with love.” Why with love? Because, as 1 Corinthians 13:8 explains, “Love never fails.”

Let’s continue with Psalm 91. What is another important factor for standing in the last days? “I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.” We need to know God. Remember, Jesus declares to the lost, “I don’t know you.” But even more, it says we need to know His name. There is power in the name of the Lord. Do you utilize that power? Do you pray in His name?

“For by faith ye stand” (2 Corinthians 1:24). How do we stand in the last days? By works? No, because anybody who defeats 1,000 people has something more then physical prowess. They need faith! And 1 Corinthians 16:13 adds, “Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.”

And 1 Peter 5:12 tells us,“This is the true grace of God wherein ye stand.” We will never fall if we know the Lord and Stand in Faith, Love, and Grace.

Will you be able to Stand?

Happy and Joyful Sabbath as We are filled with this Hope that Burns within Our Heart!

We are United in Christ!  

Jesus is Coming Very Soon!  

PRAISE THE LORD!πŸ’–


No comments:

Post a Comment