Saturday, March 2, 2013


Today I came across a post on the Chiari Malformation/Syringomyelia Awareness Facebook support group and this person spoke about being told he has '10 - 14 years' and  that his family can't accept it, but he is trying to make the most of life now.   He is 31 years old and has a two year old son, whom he would love to see grow up.  
My first response was to call my doctor and ask how much time I had left?.....  I never thought of asking. 
But somewhere in the back of my mind I always thought I had a limited time left (we all do, but some more than others) and from time to time I would plan to make the most of life and live it the best way I could....travel, macro photography, enjoy my friends and family and just have a ‘drama free’ fun life. 
...But do I want to know!????  Would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment