Monday, August 17, 2015

My Story Submitted and Published On Huffington Post - Voices Of Strength: How I'm Surviving A Very Rare Disease



In January 2008 I had my second miscarriage at five months. My husband and I were devastated but couldn't imagine what was to come next.
I was already having major, intense pain on my right shoulder, neck and unable to raise my right arm. I went to see a chiropractor but my symptoms just worsened. I told my doctor about it and requested a referral to a physical therapist. After several months of therapy without any success my therapist decided to write a detailed letter to my doctor urging him to order an MRI of my brain because the level of weakness on my right side was inconsistent with my age.
Read More Here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dawn-brule/how-im-surviving-a-very-rare-disease_b_7985396.html?utm_hp_ref=voices-of-strength

No comments:

Post a Comment