Saturday, October 7, 2023

Through the Eyes of Faith...πŸ•ŠπŸŒΌπŸŒΏ

Through The Eyes of Faith:
When we look at the thief who died on the cross next to Jesus, we find all the steps in salvation. He saw Jesus hanging on the cross. He probably heard Jesus say, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.” (Luke 23:34–42
The thief watched all these acts and deeds of kindness with no hostility or aggression, and seeing God’s goodness helped him become aware of his own badness. You see, the Bible tells us it’s the goodness of God that leads us to repentance. “I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear, But now my eye sees You,” Job said. “Therefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes” (Job 42:5, 6
I’m talking about the eye of faith that sees God in His Word. -AF
Happy and Joyful Sabbath as We are filled with this Hope that Burns within Our Heart!
We are United in Christ!  
Jesus is Coming Very Soon!  
PRAISE THE LORD!πŸ’– 





No comments:

Post a Comment