Saturday, January 6, 2024

Dedicate Yourself to the Lord...πŸ™πŸŒΏπŸŒΌ

Today’s Word:

We arrive at this day January 1st, every 365.25 days—the number of days it takes the earth to revolve around the sun. We call that period a year, and we call it New Year’s Day. January 1 is a marker, telling us that time is moving on. Perhaps the most sobering reminder it brings is that our days are decreasing in number.

When things become scarce, we tend to treat them more valuably. The fewer dollars we have, the more careful our spending. The same applies to time. If we approach the end of our life with limited years left, we should be careful about how we live. For the Christian, that means asking a primary question: How am I doing with God? The Christian life is based on the idea of growth. Just as a healthy plant grows taller and more fruitful over time, so should our spiritual life. January 1 is a great opportunity to assess how we are growing in God.

Give thought and prayer today to where you are and where you could be spiritually at the end of this new year. 

The year is made up of minutes: Let these be watched as having been dedicated to God.

Prayer for Today:

Father, thank You that You  make all things new.  Thank You for all that You've allowed into my life this past year. It reminded me of how much I need You daily. I pray that Your Spirit will lead me each step of this New Year. I ask that You will guide my decisions and turn my heart to deeply desire You above all else. Help me to pursue You first in everything. Thank You for calling me to follow You and Your direction in my life. In Jesus' precious Name, Amen.

Happy and Joyful Sabbath as We are filled with this Hope that Burns within Our Heart!

We are United in Christ!  

Jesus is Coming Very Soon!  

PRAISE THE LORD!πŸ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment