Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Health Update

My Endocrinologist doc called me this morning pretty early and it turned out to be great news! The biopsy I had last week was negative...cancer free!!! I am on a "watch list" and have to see my doctor in 9 months but I am good right now!

Over the last few weeks when I was faced with the possibility of having thyroid cancer I had began to feel a little hopeless... asking the proverbial questions why me?? What have I done to deserve ALL this pain and suffering??   I have been kind and good to everyone ... so why me???  

But I knew I had a choice to keep feeling sorry for myself or to fight on..


I chose to fight on, and luckily I did because here I am doing "OK" again and I am happy with "OK" because it could be worse!  I will make the very best of "OK" and carry on.   

No comments:

Post a Comment