Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Health Update

Last weekend I went to visit my nephew in Cleveland.  He has a full scholarship in Engineering and is doing remarkably well there.  So proud of him!
My short trip helped to take my mind off my visit to the Endocrinologist yesterday.  
It turns out that I now have a second nodule on the left side of my thyroid and will have to do a biopsy next week on both sides of my thyroid.

It's soooo frustrating to have to deal with yet another health issue!  Just when I was settling in and coping with ALL my current problems ...bomb! another curve ball... when will it ever end???!!
Luckily I don't gripe all the time....I have such a great support system with my family and that is truly a blessing.   I have help to and from medical appointments, cooking, and just about everything.  

Next week I go for the biopsy, stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment